Have you promised yourself year after year that you would stick with those lofty New Year’s resolutions you set for yourself, only to be disappointed and feel like a failure because by February, you are already back to your old patterns?
Well, I have good news for you. It is time to create the new you that you have always wanted to be. It’s time to empower yourself, create lasting intentions for your life, and unleash your best true you!
Join me on an exciting journey to a fabulous new you where I will help you:
- Discover what is really important to you and set your intentions based on those values
- Create reachable resolutions based on those intentions
- Learn what components are necessary to make them attainable
- Identify what has been holding you back from success in the past
This program offers you something that the usual “New Year’s Resolutions” don’t… It offers you the opportunity for SUCCESS! If you are tired of always setting resolutions only to be disappointed and back to where you started by February, then this is something you will not want to miss. So whether you are wanting to lose weight, change jobs, quit smoking, save money, start your own business, move, go back to school or whatever your plans are, this series will take you start to finish with a solid, achievable plan for transforming your life this year. Some if the things you’ll learn:
- The five step method for creating goals that you can actually achieve.
- The difference between expectations and intentions and why one of them will set you up for failure every time.
- The essential tools you need to stay on track with your goals.
- And as a special bonus: The myths and truths of being healthy and losing weight.
Join me on an exciting journey to a fabulous new you. If you would like to know more about setting Reachable Resolutions for the New Year, then simply put your name and email address in the box below to get a sneak peak at the New Year ~ New You Program. Or if you know it’s time to take action and get moving towards achieving your goals for the year then simply click the “sign up” button to join the program!